Anyone wanna talk about DRAGONS?

Not to turn this into a religious debate, but the bible talks about both unicorns and dragons.

Not with those names of course.

It talks about beasts that breath fire, and horses with horns. I can't remember the verses right now though.

There are many inferances. Snakes and Dragons and scorpions and things of that nature have gained a horrible reputation due to their nature, appearence, and being dangerous. It is complicated yes, but I don't fully understand why it is these things have gained such horrible reputation. Its sort of like when something is seen as too strong and potentially hazordous, it is seen as a threat, then it is seen as an enemy.

I'm in no way suggesting my personal beliefs, but that just seems like an interesting statement;
"When someone or something is seen as too powerful, it is seen as a threat, and then it becomes an enamy,"

it also says the sun rotates around the earth

Hummm... When you look at it from a larger scale, the whole galaxy spins...

20041012-trogdor.jpg

The Burninator

...and in a very complicated series of sentances I don't feel like saying right now...

In other words, you'll leave out the part that makes anything you're saying sound reputable.

Oh, pssha way taken out of context.. It only talks about what they seen then. Which looked like the sun moved and the earth stood still.

EDIT: (whoa getting fired up again, got to chill. Ok breaaaaaaaaaath. I'm good.)

Bringing up the bible and religion was taking things out of context from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom