UPS Shipping Weight

That amp is a sexy beast!

At any rate, what is there to do right now? I think that's why everyone's kinda joking with ya. You'll just have to wait and see what the thing is when it arrives at your door. There isn't much you can do right now while it's being shipped. Good luck!

At any rate, what is there to do right now? I think that's why everyone's kinda joking with ya. You'll just have to wait and see what the thing is when it arrives at your door. There isn't much you can do right now while it's being shipped. Good luck!

Yeah, guess you're right about that. Who knows, could be an error on their part. I just don't want to deal with the frustrations that arise should something go wrong.

00000075.png

I just don't want to deal with the frustrations that arise should something go wrong.

Oh man, I know how you feel about that though. I've been dealing with Samsung for a MONTH trying to get my TV situation handled. So, you are definitely not alone in the frustration department.

That will reduce the volume, but it wont reduce the mass.

Awww, I'm waiting for computer parts that should be here Thursday. The last thing I want to see is crushed packages! :eek:

Hey, I just noticed, your are pointing at the side that didn't fail! You need to move the arrow to the right side.

yer lets not get too scientific here i know it would still weigh the same

I have the amplifier coming in on the 8th, along with the cables and adapters on the 10th. Also ordered a CD that's coming through USPS, and there's no indication of when that's going to come in.

I wanted to ask you 01001010, you recommended monoprice.com so I take it you have used them without any problems. Their pricing looks almost too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom