Free copy services

.15 cents per page at my local library and post office. .9 cents per page at Wal-Mart. Again. This is not possible.

90 bucks at Wal-Mart or 150 bucks at the library? Take your pick.

so it's $0.09 per page...

I think that if you could find a free copy place they aren't going to want to print you $90 of copies, that's a thousand copies, 2 reams of paper...

is there any way that you could borrow the money?
how old are you? a bank overdraft might let you borrow $90 for a month whilst you're waiting for your commissions to come in? or a friend might be able to lend you that.

I don't really think that even having a friend with access to a copier is going to help. someone might make you a few copies as a favour, but I can't see anyone wanting to give you thousands of copies for free.

Do these exist anymore?

I need one. Badly. It's for a new job and I need to make copies of a lot of forms, and if I don't have these forms, I won't get my commissions.

I hate the fact that in this world, you have to have money to make money. I'm fed up with that bullshit.

Zip code is 25526 and I can't go far out of that zone.

This world f*cking sucks. End of story. Don't try to change my opinion.
From your other thread I see that you work at KFC? And they pay you? So how come you can't come up with the money to make these copies? How much do you get paid a week?

As for your "this world sucks....blah blah blah" rant.....Welcome to the real world fella, get used to it....:D

You really have no idea how much this world sucks. You should ask my mom.

You know why I don't have a single penny to my name? Because all of it goes towards bills. Rent, gas, electric, water. All of it. Mom can't work because she is disabled and applied for disability, and of course thanks to our f*cking ridiculous government, she was denied and has to wait for the appeal.

It's sad that I could go out and purposefully shoot myself in the foot and have nearly a 100 percent chance of getting disability when someone with a legit medical condition has to fight to get help. It's ridiculous.

The real world? Bullshit. This isn't the real world. It's hell. I don't care what anyone says.

Do I think the world sucks because I have a job? Nope. I love my job. Do I think it sucks because I don't have money? Nope. I don't have money because I put the money towards necessities, so I'm fine there. This world sucks because when a person actually needs help, and not only needs but IMO deserves it, she can't get it no matter how hard she tries. I'm sick of it.

Back
Top Bottom