amityville horror

pepzsoduh

In Runtime
saw that movie today, nearly pissed myself but then again, i'm not exactly one for horror movies.

whats the scariest movie any of you have seen??

saw that movie today, nearly pissed myself but then again, i'm not exactly one for horror movies.

whats the scariest movie any of you have seen??

I am a sick freak when it comes to horrors, so I don't get scared very easy..
Especially not from movies. But the best horror I have seen are the saw series.

Children of the Corn. I live in a country town, and I frequent the fields in my friends farm. Jeeeeeez I'm never going to that farm for a sleepover again.

Children of the Corn. I live in a country town, and I frequent the fields in my friends farm. Jeeeeeez I'm never going to that farm for a sleepover again.

Now see I could watch the movie children of the corn, while in the corn field, alone even, and be just fine.. I don't get it.

children of the corn didnt scare me very much, i think they should make a remake of it now with all the better graphics and such, it would be sweet if they did, o and has anyone seen the blair witch project? heard it was really scary but never really understood what it was about? anyone care to explain???

never read the book but scary books dont scare me much, i've read alot of steven kind books

Toy Story. When I first saw it (as a child of course), the doll with the mechanical spider legs scared me to the point of tears.

Back
Top Bottom