Member Idea

If you put in just a few letters like ato or low to find some one then yes you will get a list of possibles. Have to be just a little more specific.

OK ONE MORE TIME: The members database takes up little space. It's the threads database that takes up some room.

If you put in just a few letters like ato or low to find some one then yes you will get a list of possibles. Have to be just a little more specific.

Thus the reason you don't search for "music" in google when you are looking for Beethoven Symphony No. 5.

Even if they were a problem it would be a hell of a lot easier to just prune some inactive accounts out every few months than moderating guest account posts

well i mean if i dont exactly know the spelling or the name i just search a general idea, and then its annoying

Well you could ante up 180 bucks for the current version of VB plus hosting plus domain name plus your time plus your effort and have your own forum.

well i mean if i dont exactly know the spelling or the name i just search a general idea, and then its annoying

I look up an average of three names a day and I have no problem at all. Why make more work for the few mods when you are the only one who seems to be having an issue?

its just a suggestion? i never said they had to do it nor did i say i was the only person to ever have the problem this is the place for suggestion not all of the are good its just a place to try and help improve the forums

Oh. This would be such a bad idea haha. Do you remember back a few weeks ago the conflict we all got into with the LBC? They would be all over us if we had guest posting.

However, on a side note, it would be kind of nice to delete people that haven't logged on for a certain amount of time (1+ year/2+ years or something). But, they really aren't a hassle. I don't search much.

Back
Top Bottom