Anyone wanna talk about DRAGONS?

Fire-breathing?
Maybe advanced bioluminecsent tounges

There are several theories about breathing fire. One suggest a specialized bladdar storing certain chemicals and when exhaled, sprays a highly flamable venom. Another theory suggests iorn and other useful minerals stored within their mouths, and a specialized bladar storing methane that generates overtime as the Dragon pumps some adrenalin, and in a very complicated series of sentances I don't feel like saying right now, the Dragon would then exhale and all the flamable substances will combine with the methane and oxygen gasses and will then combust. It's a stretch, but there are many things about life that are truely paranormal, such as the Angler Fish's ability to glow in the dark.

There are several theories about breathing fire. One suggest a specialized bladdar storing certain chemicals and when exhaled, sprays a highly flamable venom. Another theory suggests iorn and other useful minerals stored within their mouths, and a specialized bladar storing methane that generates overtime as the Dragon pumps some adrenalin, and in a very complicated series of sentances I don't feel like saying right now, the Dragon would then exhale and all the flamable substances will combine with the methane and oxygen gasses and will then combust. It's a stretch, but there are many things about life that are truely paranormal, such as the Angler Fish's ability to glow in the dark.

Are you actually serious about the dragon crap?

Not to turn this into a religious debate, but the bible talks about both unicorns and dragons.

Not with those names of course.

It talks about beasts that breath fire, and horses with horns. I can't remember the verses right now though.

it also says the sun rotates around the earth

Oh, pssha way taken out of context.. It only talks about what they seen then. Which looked like the sun moved and the earth stood still.

EDIT: (whoa getting fired up again, got to chill. Ok breaaaaaaaaaath. I'm good.)

Back
Top Bottom