Cute? (Not a man)

i was up north last weekend
saw a convertible cadillac xlr, it was awsome,
heres a pic: http://cadillacxlr.net/wp-content/u...ontangle_left_grey_convertible_golfcourse.jpg

That is a pretty hot car. Although some of us not naming any names, Trivium Nate wouldn't like that.. (oops..) Would beg to differ about the convertible.

I wish I knew more about cars, I read about you guys saying 90 degree and 60 degree engines. And I have no idea what the heck you are talking about.

Yeah, the Reventon is really nice. Theres this dealership about 10-15 minutes away from where I live called Silicon Valley Auto Group and they still have one for sale. It was on display for a while too. I think it's the second Reventon made and came here from the UAE. They have a pretty decent selection of cars like the Bugatti Veyron, Rolls Royce Phantom, Aston Martin DBS etc. Unfortunately they're closing at the end of this summer cause of financial issues. I guess we can thank the Carpocalypse for this. :/

To be honest, I still think the McLaren looks beautiful. The looks are very clean and purposeful just like everything else in the car.

The 2009 STI looks good. I'm really loving the whole hatchback look. I used to think it looked rather dumb and nothing like the previous Impreza generations, but it's grown on me. Like I said earlier, if I were to get an STI it would be in satin white pearl with the gold BBS wheels (and navigation of course) and I'd add a Yakima bike rack to the top since I do a decent amount of mountain biking anyways. Looks so good. :D

im more of a black rim type of guy so i would want the car completley blacked out. Black tint on the line of being illegal, nice black or gunmetal rims with a possible red trip around. Maybe deep dish but im not sure how deep dish would look on the new sti, dont think it would look to good. Get the headlights and taillights smoked. Get some red Sparco seats to put inside for the driver and passenger. Man that would look HOT!!! imo

Though it does look good in white with the gold bbs rims or blue with the gold bbs rims but i still would want black on black. The car just looks so mean that way.

Yes it has grown on me a lot this past month, i used to hate it but im really likeing it now that ive seen some in person.

i was up north last weekend
saw a convertible cadillac xlr, it was awsome,
heres a pic: http://cadillacxlr.net/wp-content/u...ontangle_left_grey_convertible_golfcourse.jpg

ehhh seen to many of them, not a big fan of convertibles either.

Their are a couple aston martin's i wouldn't mind driving daily. Also Ferrari's like the 430 could be everyday cars, but something like the maserati mc12 would kill you if you drove it day in day out. Great car though.

we also saw the new camaro, that, is a hot car. also i remember at a socer game once i saw a lamboghini gallardo that was yellow with balck racing stripes. the guy who owned it let me sit in it and stuff it was sweet. i also went to the detroit auto show. all hte cool cars there were behind railings and stuff but it was still cool, got a lotta cool posters too.

my uncle's a car junkie like me, he works for a company that makes grills and chrome pieces for cars. they make the grill for the chrysler 300

the mclaren is that one mercedies that they only made like 75 of right?

Back
Top Bottom