Good Laptop for college?

I'm just saying, there's a great ThinkPad I can recommend right now that'll be perfect for your priories. Design wise, it's very conservative. Completely function over form.

my budget is like 1200$

Well i dont need a touch screen, but im not the best typer when it comes to taking notes in class, so i thought it would be really easy to use a stylus and just save all my notes

I reccomend you get the pulse smartpen. (Link)
It records sound and the notes you write on paper. I love this thing! I bought it being some what skeptical but the little bugger is amazing! You can then download all your notes into your laptop.

As for a laptop that will get you through school. I honestly would recommend the Asus eee 1000HE. That is what I am going through college with and so far it has been able to take anything I threw at it.
I use it as my everyday laptop at this point. It's nice and small, so you aren't lugging a 5-7 pound laptop everywhere..
The battery life is seriously like FOREVER. When I first got it, I would say maybe 5 months ago. It had a eight hour battery charge. It now gets seven hours still very easily. (about 7:40 average).

As for a laptop that will get you through school. I honestly would recommend the Asus eee 1000HE. That is what I am going through college with and so far it has been able to take anything I threw at it.

I see how netbooks would interest someone, but they're not suitable as your primary computer.

I see how netbooks would interest someone, but they're not suitable as your primary computer.

Well to be honest, laptops aren't necessarily suitable as your primary computer either. Of course depending on what you are going to use it for.

Well to be honest, laptops aren't necessarily suitable as your primary computer either. Of course depending on what you are going to use it for.

What do you mean by that? Of course they are. What do you think I'm using right now? Netbooks are meant to be cheap and disposable. It's something you wouldn't worry about should you leave it on the plane or drop it on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom