Cute? (Not a man)

my girlfriends dad collects cars and he would laugh at all of you, those Ferraris are rubbish. They are all body kits and when put to the test don't perform as well as a Ferrari that looks like a porcshe and no one wants. The only kind of car like that with real hp for its weight are vipers. Once you've been in the flashy ferrari and a viper you know viper is where its at.

my girlfriends dad collects cars and he would laugh at all of you, those Ferraris are rubbish. They are all body kits and when put to the test don't perform as well as a Ferrari that looks like a porcshe and no one wants. The only kind of car like that with real hp for its weight are vipers. Once you've been in the flashy ferrari and a viper you know viper is where its at.

Hmm.... Ferrari gets me vaginas. viper gets me the same, a little less, but also a ton of guys that wanna look at it (and drive it)

I'll take the Ferrari and the butt loads of hot-heterosexual-sex.

Of course on top of all that I'll take a Mustang Shelby GT-500

ya the reventon is a very nice car but also very expensive and not exactly an every day driver lol. I would not mind having the R8 but thats way out of my league.

The mclaren is nice, i used to be really into it but not anymore, just dont look that great imo.

Im really getting into the new sti though, i used to hate it.

Yeah, the Reventon is really nice. Theres this dealership about 10-15 minutes away from where I live called Silicon Valley Auto Group and they still have one for sale. It was on display for a while too. I think it's the second Reventon made and came here from the UAE. They have a pretty decent selection of cars like the Bugatti Veyron, Rolls Royce Phantom, Aston Martin DBS etc. Unfortunately they're closing at the end of this summer cause of financial issues. I guess we can thank the Carpocalypse for this. :/

To be honest, I still think the McLaren looks beautiful. The looks are very clean and purposeful just like everything else in the car.

The 2009 STI looks good. I'm really loving the whole hatchback look. I used to think it looked rather dumb and nothing like the previous Impreza generations, but it's grown on me. Like I said earlier, if I were to get an STI it would be in satin white pearl with the gold BBS wheels (and navigation of course) and I'd add a Yakima bike rack to the top since I do a decent amount of mountain biking anyways. Looks so good. :D

Pretty sure alvino would beg to differ. :p

Hehehe...

Cars built for different purposes. Besides, I'm pretty sure Ferrari's track record is laughing at your girlfriend's dad right now.

The only thing I'd want from a Viper is the V10. The grunt of that 90 degree V engine and the torque that follows it. :D

Hehehe...

Cars built for different purposes. Besides, I'm pretty sure Ferrari's track record is laughing at your girlfriend's dad right now.

The only thing I'd want from a Viper is the V10. The grunt of that 90 degree V engine and the torque that follows it. :D

Hmm.... I'm more of a fan of the 60° engines.

Actually, I really don't care.

Hmm.... I'm more of a fan of the 60° engines.

Actually, I really don't care.

bigshifty.gif

Back
Top Bottom