Random Chit Chat

Still recouping from my surgery which is why I haven't been on in a while. Starting to feel better today, so I moved some partitions around to make room for a triple boot so I can do W7! I'll probably have to make a thread about it to make sure I do it right...I've never triple booted before!

New TV :D

I told them that if something didn't get resolved I was getting a lawyer since it had been 3 weeks since my initial inquiry. Two service centers denied the fix. One because they were too far away, and the second because the parts are unavailable. The latter is also part of what got me a new one. They said it'll be the same model as mine, just the 2009 version. So apparently within 7-14 days they are supposed come pick it up and them take the old with them. So, who knows...but they haven't called to schedule that yet, and it's been like a week since the last time I called them, so it's time I call and complain again. But anywho. New TV. Good enough for me. I probably won't buy Samsung again, though. That's for sure. I mean, I can't speak for any other company's customer service, but theirs is absolute sh**. I'll probably try LG or Panasonic for my next flat screen purchase...whenever that is.

Did you ever pick up a USB drive?

Nice.

I found an USB drive (Xporter XT), just havent picked it up yet. I have been spending way too much money lately, and need to slow down.

00000076.png

WHO GIVES A FLYING F*CK

Back
Top Bottom