What are the cables called so that that I can connect laptop to HDTV?

01001010 could you point me in the right direction of a cable that would let me do this? oh also i dont know what a Mini-DIN output is. by the way GibsonSGKing your wrong, VGA support 1080p

ok will do, thanks for all your help w/ the HDTV VGA cable I ordered the audio cable and VGA cables from monoprice.com when it comes in the mail i'll try it out and post my results. just another quick question, do most TV's nowadays come with a VGA input?

The HDs in my house do but they're like a year old at least. And in the world of tv a year ago isn't terribly recent.

The HDs in my house do but they're like a year old at least. And in the world of tv a year ago isn't terribly recent.

Bought mine last black Friday, and it has a VGA. I'm still waiting for them to come with DVI ports...

I doubt televisions will ever have widespread support of DVI considering HDMI is just as good.

another question, So I also wanta connect my Lenovo X200 to another TV that i have this is an old Panasonic 27" TV (non-HD) it only has 2 ways to be connect to, S-Video, and those 3 red white and yellow cables. my x200 doesn't have S-Video, it has VGA though, so is there a cable I can buy that converts VGA to S-Video? or should I buy something that converts VGA to those 3 red, white and yellow cables?

Back
Top Bottom