Opening my case?

In most cases it will cool it a good bit more, but in some it won't. I would say go for it, and use speedfan to check temps.

Kk and opening my case and keeping it open when im running my PC is safe right? it won't damage any of my component or thingy ring?

The only thing you might have to be careful is things going into it that shouldn't be, like cats, feet, flying objects, etc.

This is a screenshot of the "SpeedFan" with the PC case off, IDLING (Not doing anything)
pcoff.png

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/3686/pcoff.png

And with my PC case on, it's around 37 degrees, IDLING (Not Doing anything)

So as long as the temperature with the Case lid on, doesn't go over 45 degree's am i safe from harming my PC?

You should keep the case cover on. There is a safe factor to consider as well as cooling, and it doesn't look like cooling is a critical issue with that computer.

1. Get Hammer.
2. Smash computer.
3. Repeat 20 times.
4. ....?
5. Profit!

But honestly, what are you realistically going to do with that?

Nice underpants gnome logic...
Probably the best plan of action.

Open the case if you want to but it will reduce the efficiency of any case fans you have. They will be pretty much useless.

With the side of the tower removed the only fans of any use will be the ones mounted on heatsinks - CPU, Chipset, GPU....

Its not right or wrong.

If the case had a couple of huge intake and exhaust fans then i'd say keep it closed.

Back
Top Bottom