Anyone wanna talk about DRAGONS?

I much prefer to talk about Unicorns.

unicorns-rainbow.jpg

This guy, who I call Unicorn Jones, will curb stomp your dragon anytime, anywhere.

I much prefer to talk about Unicorns.

unicorns-rainbow.jpg

This guy, who I call Unicorn Jones, will curb stomp your dragon anytime, anywhere.

Oh you're sooo on :D LOL
Naw... That position is taken by diespyro... His entire life is dedicated to making spyro killing videos on YouTube... So random and yet...

Don't let his majestic appearance fool you. Unicorn Jones is a real man's man.

In his earlier days he was quite the badass at his High School (Woodnymph Heights). During his Freshman and Sophomore years he was an Emo Ska Skater Punk who trolled the elves pretty hard. In his Junior year he battled a really nasty addiction to Pixie Dust. He hung out with the Stoners mostly, Fairy's used to do rails of cocaine off of his horn between classes. After nearly OD'ing on a bad batch of Fairy Acid in the summer of his Junior year he decided to get his life together and entered his self into Detox, where he briefly dated Amy Winehouse. After overcomming his addiction he returned to Woodnymph Heights clean and had the greatest Senior year ever on record, he became quite the ladies man, breaking the heart of his on and off again girlfriend Tiffany the Nymph. He graduated Validictorian of his class and was accepted into MIT.

LOL Nice pics setishock :D:D
And yes, it IS getting wierd ^_^

Don't let his majestic appearance fool you. Unicorn Jones is a real man's man.

In his earlier days he was quite the badass at his High School (Woodnymph Heights). During his Freshman and Sophomore years he was an Emo Ska Skater Punk who trolled the elves pretty hard. In his Junior year he battled a really nasty addiction to Pixie Dust. He hung out with the Stoners mostly, Fairy's used to do rails of cocaine off of his horn between classes. After nearly OD'ing on a bad batch of Fairy Acid in the summer of his Junior year he decided to get his life together and entered his self into Detox, where he briefly dated Amy Winehouse. After overcomming his addiction he returned to Woodnymph Heights clean and had the greatest Senior year ever on record, he became quite the ladies man, breaking the heart of his on and off again girlfriend Tiffany the Nymph. He graduated Validictorian of his class and was accepted into MIT.

A manly unicorn? LOL

Back
Top Bottom