Free copy services

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Do these exist anymore?

I need one. Badly. It's for a new job and I need to make copies of a lot of forms, and if I don't have these forms, I won't get my commissions.

I hate the fact that in this world, you have to have money to make money. I'm fed up with that bullshit.

Zip code is 25526 and I can't go far out of that zone.

This world f*cking sucks. End of story. Don't try to change my opinion.

Doubt there will be free copies anywhere. If it is going to be a long term ongoing thing having to make heaps of copies, maybe you could look at buying a cheap copier.

Seti's says > You have to break an egg to make an omelet.
Get a Brother MFC-7440N and run it off your network to make print outs, copies, fax, and scan. $100.00usd at Office Depot. Carts are 60 bucks a pop and last for 1000's of pages.
That's what we use at work. It's rugged as a mac truck.

I wish I could do that. In the near future, I might get a laser printer and just print off everything from here, I have the files I need to print.

But here's the thing: right now, I don't have a single penny in my name.

You just need connections. Like I can get my dad to make tons of copies for me for free. Become good friends with someone who has access to a copier and give them $20 for their efforts.

Can't you make free copys at your library? Even if you have to pay its normally pennys
I was just going to say that. The public library in town here charges 10 cents a sheet for copies, can't find it for much cheaper than that.

.15 cents per page at my local library and post office. .9 cents per page at Wal-Mart. Again. This is not possible.

90 bucks at Wal-Mart or 150 bucks at the library? Take your pick.

I'm with rubber314chicken. Find a friend who has access to such facilities and get him to help you out with the copies. Find some way of helping him out in return. Everyone has something to offer.

.15 cents per page at my local library and post office. .9 cents per page at Wal-Mart. Again. This is not possible.

90 bucks at Wal-Mart or 150 bucks at the library? Take your pick.
Well you're not going to find it any cheaper than that.

Back
Top Bottom