Anyone wanna talk about DRAGONS?

i own a ps2 but i don't own any spiro games but that picture might persuade me enough to buy a game.

:D They have it for the Wii, XBox 360, PS2, and PS3. And it's Spyro not Spiro LOL
Anyhoo, it is the Legend trilogy. The story starts with a young purple Dragon Spyro who was abandoned and raised by Dragonflies, and his Step Bro is the commedy releaf, Sparx. And as he progresses, he discoveres his power and what he is capable of. Then, a bunch of really old Dragons tell him that the purple dragon is an odd spieces because of their unordinary powers. So, he journeys to take down the foe Cynder: The black terror of the sky. In the sequel to that, titled Legend of Spyro: the Eternal Night, Spyro pares with an unlikely partner and take on this "Dark Master" who created the abomination (Black Terror of the Sky) After a sad ending, the trilogy takes place in the final game Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon, when the story reaches it's climax, and Spyro and his unlikely partner finally take on the "Dark Master"

it seems to me that unless someone posts a naked dragon so that i begin wanting to talk about them thus catalyzing a chain reaction there will be no talking about dragons

Is this what you want to talk about?
51YfDZg4ejL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

(A quick Google search got for me)

Oh it's NICE!! :D The classic Spyro PS1 games have changed. Now Spyro is this epic hero :D The game is called The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon... Oh and also, there's a rumor saying there's going to be a Spyro Movie this December 25 ^_^

Dude the originals were the best, now they added all this crap.
I don't care what people say, that was the best.
This thread still fails...

Dude the originals were the best, now they added all this crap.
I don't care what people say, that was the best.
This thread still fails...

Everyone has different oppinions. I like the new ones because the overall gameplay is much more intence and thrilling. I like that you can take the time to beat the *** Living *** out of all your enemies :D

Everyone has different oppinions. I like the new ones because the overall gameplay is much more intence and thrilling. I like that you can take the time to beat the *** Living *** out of all your enemies :D

I like originals the best.
Lol isn't it sad that a bunch of guys are sitting around talking about dragons, requesting naked ones :D

Back
Top Bottom