What computer should I buy? (READ)

JSK100

Baseband Member
Hey guys. So I want to get a new computer, mainly for High Definition video editing and gaming. I really don't want to build my own computer, just because I don't have the time nor the effort to do it. Anyways, I've been looking on newegg and I'm trying to figure out which pre-built I should buy. Pretty much my budget is $1500 US.

Now this is what I came up with.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229106

It seems like it's excellent for the price? If you guys could look around on newegg and maybe suggest some other ones I should look at/get.

I would REALLY appreciate it. THANKS!

But the processor is only 2.66 instead of 3.0 which the other less expensive one is?

True but yours is a dual core, and AR's is a quad core, and a very good quad core I might add.
Go with AR's for HD editing, or at least get an i7. That's really what you need.

So guys, are you sure that AR's is the best that I could get? Anything a little better for a little more? I WANT THE BEST for around 1500. Thanks.

So, if I were to buy this... computer.. I would be able to play ANY game I would want too on high settings? Including crysis (Just for kicks). Pretty much this would be a GREAT computer? And would it stay this for a while? Like I don't want it to get outdated quickly.

For the price, it's hard to beat the Core i7 system. The quad core i7 CPU is extremely well suited for HD video editing along with running any multi-threaded apps and games. The HD 4890 1TB is one of the better cards available with excellent HD playback and gaming capabilities. It will play Crysis flawlessly.

Back
Top Bottom