Video card suggestions

It is one of the ones I mentioned earlier.
(the HD4670 right?)
Yes it is worth waiting for, and it is not very power hungry.
If you have even a half-decent PSU, it will run fine.
And yes waiting for it will be best. Don't maake a rash decision just so you will get it sooner. You will be kicking yourself in the butt later.

Yeah you also mentioned the 4830. But the 4670 will probably do all i need it to and some I am guessing.

Thanks for all the inputs..!Once again.

eah, the 4830 is more of a mid/higher budget card. They run around $110-120.

You don't need to wait for that particular Sapphire video card. Any of the HDCP Ready HD 4670 cards have an HDMI output and output sound through HDMI.

But there aren't any more GDDR4 cards.
Plus it's 7.1 surround, and sapphire makes excelent cards.

They're all pretty much the same performance wise. The one foothead linked to has a different cooler and a higher memory clock.

foothead - all HDCP Ready cards transmit sound through the HDMI output.

His wasn't HDCP ready.
I beg to differ. It has an HDMI output with these features:

HDMI Support
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the first and only industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. By delivering crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single cable, HDMI dramatically simplifies cabling and helps provide consumers with the highest-quality home theater experience. Built-in HDMI with multi-channel 5.1 surround audio.

Blu-Ray and HD DVD Support
Features hardware HD video processing and HDMI with built-in 5.1 surround audio ATI Avivoâ„¢ HD technology delivers sharp images and vibrant color fidelity from 1080p playback of Blu-rayâ„¢ and HD DVDs movies.

Back
Top Bottom