Difference between these two monitors?

Without seeing them in action next to each other, I would go with the Acer on reputation and experience with their products.

Do you have any pics of your current set up?

They don't make my monitor anymore, but the second link I gave you has the same base and design.

DSC04410.jpg

The Sceptre looks better on paper, but the 4000:1 contrast ratio can be deceiving depending on how it's measured. The Acer has a slightly better viewing angle.

They don't make my monitor anymore, but the second link I gave you has the same base and design.

Thanks that looks good, I like it. How are the viewing angles on those? Because I can lean back in my computer chair and I am a good bit lower then the monitor. The angle on my current Sceptre really suck. Even though its stated to be the same as everything else :confused:

The Sceptre looks better on paper, but the 4000:1 contrast ratio can be deceiving depending on how it's measured. The Acer has a slightly better viewing angle.

Hmm, I see. I like the specs on it better as well, but I am kind of afraid to try one again. I didnt have a great experience with this one.

just for reference I am (was) rocking the SCEPTRE x22wg-Gamer Black

I've been using an Acer V223W for the last 6 months or so and am really impressed with it. Excellent monitor in my opinion.

I don't see it listed at newegg, but I suggest looking at this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009157

This one looks good. Just depend upon how much you want to spend.

I have to admit that I favor Acer.

I see. And why do you favor acer? Ive never personally experienced large acer monitor.

And why do you favor acer? Ive never personally experienced large acer monitor.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Acer hardware. At home and at work. Ironically, I was skeptical when we started buy Acer hardware at work.

When I bought this Acer V223W a while back I couldn't believe how good the screen resolution was. Not size, clarity. Keep in mind that I don't have experience with some of the other monitors. So investigate all of the suggestions.

I have had nothing but good experiences with Acer hardware. At home and at work. Ironically, I was skeptical when we started buy Acer hardware at work.

When I bought this Acer V223W a while back I couldn't believe how good the screen resolution was. Not size, clarity. Keep in mind that I don't have experience with some of the other monitors. So investigate all of the suggestions.

Hmm, I see.

I would love to try a bigger monitor then my 22'', especially two of them.

To bad the nearest costco is about an hours drive away, or I would at them in person.

Thanks that looks good, I like it. How are the viewing angles on those? Because I can lean back in my computer chair and I am a good bit lower then the monitor. The angle on my current Sceptre really suck. Even though its stated to be the same as everything else :confused:

It's pretty decent for a TN panel. No complaints here.

Back
Top Bottom