What are the cables called so that that I can connect laptop to HDTV?

The SONY Bravia HDTVs that I looked up only have HDMI and component video. Unless his has VGA, he may be out of luck.

would you guys like me to check these things? I can check my Sony Bravia HDTV... just show me a pic of what im looking for on the back of the TV...

uhm im not sure if i found a VGA input I think I found it but it says RGB above the input, here I just took a pic of the back of my TV for you guys,by the way I have the Sony Bravia HDTV KDL-52W4100
IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6472.jpg
IMG_6474.jpg

ok so uhm what cable do I need? also can I watch an HD movie on my computer and will it play on my TV through the VGA cable? or does VGA not support High Definition? I know HDMI cables support HD...

10FT is good. or less. also I have another question whats the difference between VGA and S-Video? also another question what are the cables called all the way to the left the red white and yellow ones.. cause I have another TV (old tv) that only has those 3 inputs. i was thinking maybe I could use my laptop to watch stuff on the Old TV as well as this HDTV..

Back
Top Bottom