Any Body That No's

That's what I was thinking T-MAN. If he want's a liquid cooling system, why not help the guy out instead of saying "you don't need one of those". :rolleyes:

He doesn't necessarily want a LCS, he just wants an amazing PC without putting much work into it.

The best reassurance we can give you is this: if you want a sick rig with a great, trustworthy LCS you will need to build it yourself. Otherwise, you would most probably not only not get the bang for your buck, but would also open yourself to a number of potential problems.

I don't really have a problem with it, but he needs to know that it is not going to help him with anything. He doesn't want to OC, and no games. Just email, web, etc.

Like I've said before, in all your other threads, we will help you build a much better rig than any pre-built you will find.

Just doesn't make any sense to me, though...

Where does he say basic computering?

Here.

the uses to me are just basic computering...

I just dont get why an i7 is necessary. It won't really do better than a core 2 duo or a phenom as far as basic things.

That's the thing foothead, it doesn't need to make sense to you. If that's what he wants, then simply help him on his path. Is that too much to ask?

I want to help him. I have tried in every thread he starts. I just need a few questions answered, but I can't every seem to get an answer to any of them.

We need a budget too. You are confusing me very much with this.

If he's buying a prebuilt, he obviously does not need WC'ing as he does not have the expertise to use it to it's full potential to put it bluntly.

If he's buying a prebuilt, he obviously does not need WC'ing as he does not have the expertise to use it to it's full potential to put it bluntly.

This is exactly my point.

He has made like a gazillion threads on this thing, all asking the same questions, but he never returns and just makes a new one the next day.

OP, Please stick around here. We are trying to help you....

If he wants to get a liquid cooled system that is his choice. I think it looks amazing when done right and even if he is just doing basic computering an I7 rig is fine. I mean some people hold on to their computers for a few years at a time and who knows once he gets it maybe he will decide to do other things with it such as gaming, Overclocking it and using it more than he expects to now.

@ OP as long as the system is put together correctly you shouldnt have a problem with it leaking. Just double check the whole set up and make sure that all the tubes are connected well and then try out the WC system before you boot the computer so just incase there is a leak you can take care of it before the rig has power to it so that you can avoid ruining your new rig before you get to use it. I am not possitive but I assume that if you are buying a prebuilt rig that comes with water cooling there is some sort of warranty covering the parts if there is a leak and things get fried. And yes the system will lose coolant over time and will need to be filled there is a reservior that you will use to fill the coolant. I would assume that the system will come with enough to fill it the first time and then have some left over so that you can fill it later as well.

Back
Top Bottom