Any Body That No's

Krayziejackson

In Runtime
Ok i have a member on this board thats tryin to help build me a crazy pc but i had found a computer with liquid cooling and was just wondering if its done by a pro does any body no if it will leak and not just that will i have to keep liquid in it are does it run out of liquid im just wondering cause i need to come up with a computer to get just dont no which one to get help...

Ok i have a member on this board thats tryin to help build me a crazy pc but i had found a computer with liquid cooling and was just wondering if its done by a pro does any body no if it will leak and not just that will i have to keep liquid in it are does it run out of liquid im just wondering cause i need to come up with a computer to get just dont no which one to get help...

Don't get a prebuilt.

It won't leak, but I'm quite sure it will be utter shit.

He's asking if a prebuilt computer with liquid cooling is going to leak and what kind of maintenance does a liquid cooling setup require.

I wouldn't use liquid cooling for your purposes... Can you please provide a good reason as to why you need liquid cooling for "basic computering" ? :confused:

As long as the liquid cooling system is put together right it won't leak, no matter who puts it together.

You just have to keep an eye on the coolant in the system, if it gets low, just add some.

I wouldn't use liquid cooling for your purposes... Can you please provide a good reason as to why you need liquid cooling for "basic computering" ? :confused:

Where does he say basic computering? Why does he have to provide a good reason?

That's what I was thinking T-MAN. If he want's a liquid cooling system, why not help the guy out instead of saying "you don't need one of those". :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom