4chan - Why has no one shut down that site?

Uhhh... yeah.. That bear is called "Phedobear" and people who post that are either trying to be funny or are real Pedophiles.
So if you think pedophilia is funny or you are one yourself.. I suggest changing it.

I'm not trying to be rude.. Just letting you know before you give off the wrong image.
LMAO. How would posting "Phedobear" (It's Pedobear btw...) make you a pedophile? And it doesnt mean that you thing Pedophilia is funny. I mean come on! Pedobear IS funny, Pedophilia isnt.

Scroll up I posted where the ping comes from. Yes I suppose it could be a bounce server. But still. That is the IP.

EDIT:
Just did a ping and it's still the same IP. (207.126.64.166)

Did A ping on there img server, img.4chan.org (207.126.64.181). Results are the same place, as you can tell just by looking at the subnets.

Hah, reminds me of the "This looks Shopped, I can tell by the pixels".

just because a small minority doesnt like the site that's no reason to get it shut down, they don't have to view it nobody is making them.

I agree that we shouldnt shut it down for that reason , if you dont want to see that content then dont go on their website

Where i dont agree with it is when they go and raid other websites like the recent attacks on the you tube videos aimed at kids . For that there should be some action taken

Uhhh... yeah.. That bear is called "Phedobear" and people who post that are either trying to be funny or are real Pedophiles.
So if you think pedophilia is funny or you are one yourself.. I suggest changing it.

I'm not trying to be rude.. Just letting you know before you give off the wrong image.

Really? Did you really post that? Read up on the "meme" before you criticize it or the people that use it. ;)

Really? Did you really post that? Read up on the "meme" before you criticize it or the people that use it. ;)

Look...
I'm telling you 'cause my father is one and that is something he would do.
So yeah It really pisses me off when people think it's funny.
It strikes a nerve.
GTFOver it.

Look...
I'm telling you 'cause my father is one and that is something he would do.
So yeah It really pisses me off when people think it's funny.
It strikes a nerve.
GTFOver it.
Just because your father is a pedofile and might find pedobear funny doesnt mean that everybody else that finds it amusing is automatically sexually corrupt :p
Your telling us to "GTFOver" what?

Ok there...let's not go out of the topci, shall we? Sexual contents shouldn't even be talked about...as it brings crap like that.

I've just looked a bit in 4chan...and here's my answer:

4chan's bloatware. End of story.

I think it just need to be moderated . It's biggest flaw is that anyone can post even without an account so it makes it very hard to track people down who posts all that crap

for how its set up it reminds me of basicly like a giant clip board of uselless crap that mostly everyone doesn't need to see (in /b/)

Back
Top Bottom