Gameing PC

Krayziejackson

In Runtime
I Finally Found A Good Computer It's A Gameing PC But It's Bananas Like Fo Real Any Way This Is To The People Thats Been Helping Me Out I Want To Thank Them And I Want To Here There Say So In This Plus The Computer Is Liquid Cooled To Like I Wanted Here's The Link http://www.digitalstormonline.com/gamingcomputers.asp
and its goin to be the 950si with 6g's of ram and 1.5tb hard drive its only going to come to 2800 but that is a good price since it is liquid cooled so let me no whats up to the people thats been helping me....:D

Wat are the rest of the specs?
I say this is still heavily overpriced.

Everything on that site is the same way.

EDIT:
LOL you need to quit capitalizing the first letter of every word, as it gets very hard to read.

Are you just generally opposed to building one, or what?
'Cause we could still help you build it for cheaper.

Wat are the rest of the specs?
I say this is still heavily overpriced.

Everything on that site is the same way.

EDIT:
LOL you need to quit capitalizing the first letter of every word, as it gets very hard to read.

Are you just generally opposed to building one, or what?
'Cause we could still help you build it for cheaper.

I no what you have in mind on helping me and everything and im glad you are helping me i still have the layouts that you gave to me im still debating on which one to go with i no urs is cheaper and betta but this one is out the ball park i even showed it to my uncle and he's trippn right now so i got him good right now when it comes down to it foothead its mainly about is who's got the best you no what im sayin and i think this gaming pc will like totally destroy his peace i asked him for the specs on his but he didnt want to tell me so i searched and searched for a liquid cooling system pre built and finialy fount one but im still debating on your rig and this rig

OK then but you're never going to find a great deal on a pre-build computer.
Building it is by far the best option.

What are your uncle's specs?
I can help you beat him.

Yea, I would defiantly recommend you build your own computer. Or at least don't buy from them, they're WAAAAY overpriced.

I have looked around. Portatech.com has the best prices. In fact, I might buy my CPU through them because for $60 I will get a mobo and a case with it.

Back
Top Bottom