Fireworks

whats the fun if they have no report, bottle rockets and roman candles dont hurt, those shells are a diffrent story. Now we dont use those too much any more. I have 5 bricks of bottle rockets for tomorrow and 60 roman candles. Tomorrow will be a better one haha

i dont get any burns from bottle rockets, all you have to do is time them. Hole it until the wick is about to be gone and throw is where you want it to go and it launches and they arent powerful enough to burn you. Roman candles though burn if your too close and thats it, but the burns are normally gone by the next day. The wors injury was my leg and nothing has come close to that in 4 years.

i dont think i have ever used a bottle lol, well not that i remember. I normally just time them and throw them at a friend. or i just hold it and let it shoot out of my hand. Never had one blow up in my hand in 4 years either. My brothers friends always take m-150's and drop them in my pockets, i hate that. When we shoot them though they never go where we want them, and if they do they go to far and no one ever really gets hit. Except at my lake house when your in the water get stuff thrown at you.

Jeez, you guys are brutal.
Tommorow, get a PVC pipe 3/4" or 1", 18-24" long with a plug PVC glued on it on one end.
Longer is better, but it gets harder to carry around.

It will help you snipe :D

done it, wasnt that great, we got one big enough for the shells and shoot them at a friend, terrible idea. So we stick to just messing around with them. When we do this its all for fun, no one just gets soloed out and we dont really aim at anyone. There are so many people and so many fireworks we just shoot them at someone you see and run around and have fun. I didnt get hit once tonite and it was so fun

OK then
I strapped some of those really big ones to my skateboard with a timed fuse so they all went off together. It actually worked like in cartoons.

OK sorry I didnt post this last night but I didnt feel like taking pictures of it.

Doesn't look like much in this one
100_1388.jpg

Yeah thats my hand inside it
100_1390.jpg

Here is a 2 liter soda bottle next to it for size comparison
100_1412.jpg

So big it needs 2 wicks to lite....LOL
100_1394.jpg

Back
Top Bottom