who can do a handstand?

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
as the title says, who can do a handstand? i recently lost a lot of weight while maintaing quite a bit of muscle (weigh 180 benching 235) and I've never been able to do a handstand before so today my little cousin was telling me i couldn't do some move... its like where you put your elbow in your stomach and like lift yourself up on both hands ect not sure what its called so i was like HA i so can do it... so i got into position and did it then for no reason just lifted up and got into a handstand position and held it there and was like HA do that hahaha so yeah now i can do handstands on my first try and i can do hand stand pushups =D im happy haha

so who else can do a hand stand / hand stand push up?
also how long did it take you to learn how to do one?

I can still do one. During wrestling we had to walk the length of the mat on our hands so we all got pretty good at it. Even our heavyweights could take a couple of steps on their hands. We also did cartwheels and I could do round off - backhandsprings. We also had to do front handsprings.

haha i was suprized haha once i thought about it thats when i let my self down like thinkin WT HECK AM I DOING!!! haha im going to try and learn one hand handstands next =D

Back
Top Bottom