Can anyone Moonwalk?

Buy me a ticket on the space shuttle....I'll moonwalk for ya....:D

I'm a nerd, so don't be surprised by next line.
The Space Shuttle Program is getting canceled, by the time the ticket goes through and you get trained it'll be too late.
First part failed :D
Second part, even if you went today, Space Shuttle can't travel to the moon :D :D

I can moonwalk in my dreams. Does that count?

Can you do it good?

I'm a nerd, so don't be surprised by next line.
The Space Shuttle Program is getting canceled, by the time the ticket goes through and you get trained it'll be too late.
First part failed :D
Second part, even if you went today, Space Shuttle can't travel to the moon :D :D
LOL

Buy me a ticket on the space shuttle....I'll moonwalk for ya....:D

He can buy into the Russian space program.
I think their current bribe is $7 million.

My friend is able to moonwalk, and he said the trick is where your arms are, because thats the only way to get the balance perfect.

I still couldn't figure it out, but hope the tip helps :D

He can buy into the Russian space program.
I think their current bribe is $7 million.

My friend is able to moonwalk, and he said the trick is where your arms are, because thats the only way to get the balance perfect.

I still couldn't figure it out, but hope the tip helps :D

Ok I'll try, maybe I'll even post a video :D

It's my dreams, no matter how well I do it, I get cheers. :D

LOL!!
I don't think that counts :D

When I was bored and watched random youtube channels of I'm Fat by Wierd Al, it was wierd concidering I haven't actually seen the music vid of Michael Jackson's I'm Bad. So I watched it, got carried away and watched Thriller and Black or White. Here's the thing that confuses me. Simply by the way he moves, it's just kinda... umm... cool (Don't kill me :p)

It's just plain wierd. I wish I could move like a snake like he does :p
LOL

There is a bird on TV (national geographic) moonwalk on a branch...Wow!! Even cooler than the dead MJ. It's amazing to see how it slide sideways without moving anything. It's like remote control bird's dancing

Well I can officially moonwalk!
It's kinda smooth, but not MJ fast, but it's a Moonwalk alright!

video? and the way he did it was amazing. Like it defied the way man or woman moved. out of this world.

Back
Top Bottom