Random Chit Chat

Because SFIV is easier to play on the playstation controller for us. He planned on getting a PS3, but not until it drops down to $300.
Any of you guys know anybody that plans on getting SFIV for the PC?

Oh.
I thought there were already more than that... I don't play new games anymore.
All I have is a PS2 and an Xbox.
My PC sux so I cant game, but I plan to when I get my new CPU so my gaming rig will actually work. (its just sitting in a box in the corner.)

What are a few games you reccomend that are good for me, since I suck at gaming?

Teny, he could get a PS3 fairly cheap if he is willing to ebay. My friend got one in an auction for $260.

Older games are cool, COD 2, Diablo 2, Neverwinter Nights, and Fable are a few ones i remember that were great IMO

The SFIV for PC is really optimized. It runs well with people with low end PCs. There were benchmarks where people got pretty good FPS (close to 60FPS) with an single core, and an low end graphics card. Everybody was surprised except those who had DMC4 which was also optimized for the PC. This is one reason I like Capcom, but I dont like how they charge us for DLC when its already in the game...

Unless they are brand new and unopened, my brother would not buy it.

Oh.

LOL I still doubt it would play on my PC

1GB RAM Radeon x1300 graphics...It can play flight sim and counter strike!!!
but on low and med. settings. There are a few open source games it cant even play on low because it gets choppy.

I bet I can max it when i buy my 4850x2.

I think im gettin the 1gb model, unless anyone here has a legitimate reason to get the 2gb...

No reason to go higher with graphics ram unless you are using an very high resolution display.

Teny, I just remembered that Radioshack makes a PS2 to USB adaptor that sells for about $4. If you like the PS2 controller best, get that. I have 2 of them.

EDIT: Here is a 2 port one.

No reason to go higher with graphics ram unless you are using an very high resolution display.

My new monitors will both be 1920x1200. Im gonna have 2 of them with one 1366x768 and my 800x600 projector...

Teny, I just remembered that Radioshack makes a PS2 to USB adaptor that sells for about $4. If you like the PS2 controller best, get that. I have 2 of them.

EDIT: Here is a 2 port one.
If I were to get the SFIV game, I will be getting the bundle which already includes a fight pad, and my PS2 controllers are getting messed up, had it for over 5 years I think.

My new monitors will both be 1920x1200. Im gonna have 2 of them with one 1366x768 and my 800x600 projector...

I wouldnt know how much ram you need for those, I was just told the higher resolution you have, the more ram your graphics card should have. I was recommended to just get an 512MB because I game on 1680 x 1050.

If I were to get the SFIV game, I will be getting the bundle which already includes a fight pad, and my PS2 controllers are getting messed up, had it for over 5 years I think.

I wouldnt know how much ram you need for those, I was just told the higher resolution you have, the more ram your graphics card should have. I was recommended to just get an 512MB because I game on 1680 x 1050.

Well I guess I will need thee 2g one then.

Back
Top Bottom