360 and PC

sniperviper21

Golden Master
is it possible for me to play COD 4 on PC then also play with a friend when she plays on 360, in the same game?

maybe a dumb question..

probably no...

stupid, they need to integrate these 2 systems to play together, would get more buisness i think...

No, most games doesnt support cross platform. Plus, PC gamers has a huge advantage over console gamers in games like FPS (though some would disagree). There was an article where it said the console version of CoD4 was actually lowered in difficulty and slowed down because of the controller.
I got access to both the console and PC of this game. At the beginning of the stage where you have to do that time limit, you need to do it faster in the PC version (getting shorter time) than the console version to get the same recommended difficulty.

i guess, but FPS only matter for how fast ur screen can refresh...like...200fps means nothing with a 60Hz tv or monitor, lol

i guess, but FPS only matter for how fast ur screen can refresh...like...200fps means nothing with a 60Hz tv or monitor, lol

I think it relates more to the difficulty of aiming on the controller vs a keyboard and mouse.

Although I think it would be cool to have games link between consoles and PCs, it would be impossible to level the playing field.

If you have a Window's Live Gold account you can play some games on your PC versus people playing on their Xboxes. You have to pay for a Gold account and I don't know all the games that allow that kind of connectivity. Gears of War is one of them though.

Back
Top Bottom