Geforce 7600 series grahpics issues

Sickness335

Solid State Member
Hi everyone. I recently purchased Counter Strike:Source. After it installed and everything, I went to go play, but a message came up and said that my graphics card was out of date. It asked me if I wanted to ignore it or try updating, so I played it safe, and I went online and looked for the update. I downloaded it, and then I restarted my computer. After it booted up, the color was messed up, and the font size was a lot more bigger then normal. This happened to me before, and my friend helped me out and fixed it. But now, my friend moved, and he's unreachable at the moment.

So I figured I might as well try fixing this myself. I right clicked on the desktop properties, and went into the settings tab and clicked advanced. I went to adapter, then properties, and it showed my graphics card there. I disabled it, and restarted my computer. Everything worked fine.

Here comes the problem: I reinstalled the card, but now, I don't know how to enable it again. When I go back to the tab thing under settings, it doesn't show my graphics card. I don't know if I'm over-looking something or anything, but I really need help with this. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you =)

Back
Top Bottom