Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

I have. On multiple occasions, I remember the doctor saying that I had weird obstructions in my brain that may be causing..... then I blacked out. I haven't heard anything of the matter since.

?
You blacked out while he was talking to you or you don't remember?

Thread for this?!

haha if you sit by a crt screen too long it will bug out and change colors then

haha my teacher had one of those magnet abses with metal cut out shapes you can stack and make things out of them next to his crt screen and in the middle of class he starts freaking because it was all messed up and they had to get him a new one

ehhhh i told him it may erase his work and he freaked and i thought he may cry, i was like mr.p if that syas on any longer anything on your computer will get wiped

he didn't know that, i was just messing with him. he was strict math teacher so i was having my fun

Oh....
I have teachers who are the same way and I like to mess with them with things like that. I once told my English teacher that his computer had a virus because it was running Chkdisk. I thought he was about to crap his pants. Tuurns out it wasn't his computer. He has been taking one from the computer lab whenever the computer teacher was at lunch. It was one of those cart things with a projector.

Back
Top Bottom