Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

I'll take the cheap McDonald's ice cream. It all tastes the same to me.... good.

LOL McDonalds Ice cream AKA frozen vanilla milk.
I work at a place that sells that type of 'ice cream'
All the chocolate is is frozen Winn Dixie brand milk, so I have no idea why it tastes so darn good. I tried it in my ice cream machine, and it was disgusting.

Anyway... I googled thee edible gold for about 10 minutes and couldn't find any decent explanation of how it is made and why it is 'edible'

Although I guess technically anything is 'edible' as long as you can get it down your throat. Take the old KFC chicken as an example...

I'm guessing that its so thing that it does very little to the gold concentration in your system. Kinda like if you live by a gold mine and you ate dirt once....

I'm guessing that its so thing that it does very little to the gold concentration in your system. Kinda like if you live by a gold mine and you ate dirt once....

Well surprisingly, gold is a harmless heavy metal as long it is not laced with cyanide, mercury, lead, uranium, or other dangerous elements associated with gold in it's natural form or it's purification process. You could eat pounds of it and not be affected adversely aside from feeling much heavier. It does have some natural healing qualities though. When I was young, I accidentally ingested a large dose of fine gold "powder" and I now have an unbelievably strong immune system or just a strong natural immunity (or something like it) to many things. I've been bitten/ stung by several normally deadly creatures and the affects were minimal. Same goes for me with diseases. I have contracted several dangerous diseases and the gold powder in my system has helped me recover hundreds of times more quickly than one would normally expect.

Well surprisingly, gold is a harmless heavy metal as long it is not laced with cyanide, mercury, lead, uranium, or other dangerous elements associated with gold in it's natural form or it's purification process. You could eat pounds of it and not be affected adversely aside from feeling much heavier. It does have some natural healing qualities though. When I was young, I accidentally ingested a large dose of fine gold "powder" and I now have an unbelievably strong immune system or just a strong natural immunity (or something like it) to many things. I've been bitten/ stung by several normally deadly creatures and the affects were minimal. Same goes for me with diseases. I have contracted several dangerous diseases and the gold powder in my system has helped me recover hundreds of times more quickly than one would normally expect.

I've never heard of that. Has a doctor confirmed this?

I've never heard of that. Has a doctor confirmed this?

I believe so, but the event in fuzzy to me. Me and my sister (which I believe to ingested the power as well) are both slightly magnetic. Magnets will stick to us. Although I am not sure that this is related since gold is not magnetic.

Back
Top Bottom