Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

lol I wonder if its any good. Honestly yeah its the best Chocolate in the world etc etc... but the fact is sometimes it just doesnt catch the taste of some people. I for one can attest to this. We'll go to Baskin Robbins in I'll try something extravagant. I used to tell my dad when I was younger, i didnt like it, he would get mad because he payed 4 bucks for it lol. Can you imagine tasting this not liking it and paying a grand for it. hahahah

HAHAHA That would SUCK XD XD XD
Truth is, I am a sucker for Vanila. Anything with Vanila Icecream is a pleasure to me. In the description thingy I have below the picture, it is aperantly made with rich vanila. I for one must love it :p

Although, I wonder what the gold foil tastes like? It's apperantly edible. Which is odd, concidering it's GOLD!! LOL but yeah.

I'd rather go to Ben and Jerry's anyway, it might be more expensive than others but who else makes chunky monkey or peach cobbler ice cream???

I haven't tried chuncky monkey ^_^

Shoot. I need to get another jar of icecream. I just ran out...

Now prepare to be BLOWN away by all it's glory! MUAHAHAHA

sundae.jpg

That's incredible. but to make a point I'd buy it and taste some, spit it out and tell the chef to make me another one. *pocketing the golden utensils*

Back
Top Bottom