Gallery: Cases

I don't have a tripod, I usually just put it on any flat surface that is the right height. I neglected to adjust the iso sensitivity, etc. for the first pic and I had my camera sitting on top of my monitor and put the self timer for 10s so it could stop wobbling. The second one I had the side of the camera sitting on the top of my desk, and I had to hold it steady. I have a Casio Exilim EX-Z75. It's really lacking in features and adjustability. After all, it is a simple point-and-shoot camera. I may pick up a tripod sometime in the near future.

Cabbs: My camera goes down to iso 50. I think the options I have are auto, 50, 100, 200, 400 (auto goes up to 800).

Second Edit: I used MS Paint to resize the photos. The Windows 7 version (what I use) has a much better quality JPEG encoder or whatever than the XP version. It could still be better, though.

Yeah, most point-and-shoots don't give you access to the things photographers need. I was pretty lucky though, my (or my parents) Canon Powershot A640 let you adjust ISO, aperture, shutter, and focus. Too bad I didn't know what any of those did back then lol.

Yeah, most point-and-shoots don't give you access to the things photographers need. I was pretty lucky though, my (or my parents) Canon Powershot A640 let you adjust ISO, aperture, shutter, and focus. Too bad I didn't know what any of those did back then lol.
I'm able to adjust ISO, White Balance, Focus (Auto, Macro, etc.), EV, there's a Quick Shutter function, Metering, and Sharpness, etc.

I didn't know how to use the Macro focus until several months ago lol. I wish I could adjust shutter speed, but that would make way too much sense (unless I can and I'm just a moron).

I'm still not forking over several hundred dollars for a new camera. ;)

Used cameras? :D
I'll still pass. I have a different hobby (lasers - dorky, I know), that is still expensive (to me, at least)...and I just lost my $100 green laser last night (long story), and that may need to be replaced before I buy a new camera.

Well, I picked up some cable ties, and I managed to do something about the USB/Firewire cables. I also re-routed the cables for the motherboard and the video card through a different hole. I think I may change that back, as it doesn't seem to look as good, but I'm still pretty satisfied with it.
CIMG0821.jpg
CIMG0827.jpg

Second pic really sucks...you don't need to tell me.

Back
Top Bottom