TigerDirect deals?

I purchased one and it works. The problems were I never built a PC before and there was no documentation or instructions on how to put things together. I learned how to do this through the Internet.

Tiger has a good return policy but not much help when it comes to what you need to buy or get for specific situations. I had to return a CPU fan because it was too big. They suggested a different fan that was the same size as the one I returned.

If you're not afraid of putting a PC together without instructions, it's a good deal.

I love TigerDirect, they've done many things for me, even though their policy says they won't. I bought all of my current hardware from them and I intend to buy a fair amount of my new hardware from them too.

Based on the layout of the kit you're looking at, I'll say that that is definitely not pre-assembled and that it will need a few things. Please post us a direct link to the page of the kit so we can overview.

Atomic Rooster may be talking about me. Him and a few other people on this forum gave me advice on it. I was looking for a barebones for basic home use, faster than my intel pentium 4 3.0 ghz, and maybe some little gaming...nothing big.

Here is the one I recently got. It was on special for a little while. I got it for 343 out the door & shipped!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...mc=Email-_-WebletMain-_-WEBLET03ORDER-_-Deals

I cant comment on it now because I just put it together a few days ago. Then I ordered some fans for it and just got them today. It didnt come with any.

I hope to switch my OS to the new drive and power it up this weekend . Im just dreading the wonderful "Authenticity Message" when I load it on the new drive.

However, I already had a monitor, OS, and keyboard & mouse.
Dont let the OS stop you. Just get a kit and install Free Linux ubuntu or Free Windows 7 until you get little more to buy the one you want.

Also, this was the first PC I put together. Just followed directions and asked questions here. Im sure the next one I build I can do it in half the time or less.

Back
Top Bottom