Random Chit Chat

Well, since my parents were the ones paying for it, I chose the one they liked best, which were the Ericsson phone I originally posted. They didnt want me to get an L7, or RAZR because they seem old, and the other phones I suggested looked too plain. Just hope that the phone is actually good, paid $78 for it.

O OK. It's a decent phone.
I really wanted one right when they came out, but technology is moving so fast...
Anyway, I am now looking for a phone, as I have just about had it with my VU.

My brother just got the Env Touch from Verizon....it's pretty cool, got a cool black rubber case for it too.

I wouldnt be able to recommend anyone with s phone since I usually use a phone as a phone, and dont look at phones over $100 retail.
When I get my phone, I can finally post a picture of my rig for some people to see.

I wouldnt be able to recommend anyone with s phone since I usually use a phone as a phone, and dont look at phones over $100 retail.
When I get my phone, I can finally post a picture of my rig for some people to see.

yes I would like to see...Do you not have a digital camera?
If you live in a big city, check the clearance case at Sears...I found an Olympus 7.1 MP point and shoot for $23 a few months ago, and then a 2 year warranty was $4.

Anyway, if my memory is right (which it rarely is) yours has a 1.3mp camera.
Or am I wrong?

No, only have an old camera that uses film. Yeah, it's an 1.3mp, but from the reviews, its kinda bad for an 1.3mp. I don't use an camera often, so it would be a waste to buy one, which is why I kinda wanted a phone with an decent camera.

No, only have an old camera that uses film. Yeah, it's an 1.3mp, but from the reviews, its kinda bad for an 1.3mp. I don't use an camera often, so it would be a waste to buy one, which is why I kinda wanted a phone with an decent camera.

Yeah, thats the one thing I really like about my VU. It has a 2mp camera. It is terrible, but for a phone it's one of the best. Phone cameras are decent if you just want to post pics on the internet or something, but if you are into serious photography like me, they aren't any good. Of course, IMO neither are about 90% of the cameras out there. ( I use DSLR)

But anyway, yeah for a phone, it should be good enough. Think of it this way-- It's about the resolution of an average computer monitor, which will actually look better than you think. Just dont try to use the zoom feature on it...

Back
Top Bottom