4chan - Why has no one shut down that site?

Yeah, There are some /b/tards, so to speak. But it's the members and not the website...

You wouldn't shut down the internet because of hackers... you wouldn't ban knifes because people stab eachother...

You see what I'm saying?

Animal Cruelty makes me sick. Excuse my language but those ***need to get the ***off of our planet.

Eerrmm..
Dusty the cat

In mid-February 2009, two videos featuring the physical abuse of a domestic cat named Dusty by Kenny Glenn, who was calling himself "Timmy" were posted on YouTube. The 4chan community, outraged by the abuse, was able to track down the originator of the videos, a fourteen-year-old from Oklahoma, and passed his details to his local police department. As a result of this, a suspect was arrested and the cat was treated by a vet and taken to a safe place.

My guess is that Animal Cruelty also makes them sick! :p

just because a small minority doesnt like the site that's no reason to get it shut down, they don't have to view it nobody is making them.

I can see why people don't like /b/, but the rest of the site isn't bad.

It's a bit vulgar, and they do things that are kinda bad... but still, it's not all that bad. I just read about it and looked at it a bit.

The thing I don't personally like, is the layout of how it's constructed.

I know they have topics and then you can comment on the topic.
But it's displayed as a single page of multiple open topics.
I just don't see the logical order of it. Beside the different / / there pretty much is no order.

Its full of some dumb people, but they basically control the internet. Don't mess with them, they will kick your ass.

I would have no problem with them if they didn't do really bad things like, the youtube incidents, the ridulous number of threats they recieve through that site, and the bombing concerns on the NFL stadiums through that site.

Youtube incidents were hilarious, not sure what you mean by the ridiculous number of threats, the bombing concerts on the NFL stadiums happened once and a demented psychotic isn't indicative of the entire population.

Back
Top Bottom