Rediculously Sexy Icecream!!

MetalOverlord76

Daemon Poster
Well, here it is. The deliciously overpriced icecream made with real gold and the rarest of icecream :D

goldenopulencenord.jpg

"5 scoops of the richest Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream infused with Madagascar vanilla and covered in 23K edible gold leaf, the sundae is drizzled with the world's most expensive chocolate, Amedei Porceleana, and covered with chunks of rare Chuao chocolate, which is from cocoa beans harvested by the Caribbean Sea on Venezuela's coast. The masterpiece is suffused with exotic candied fruits from Paris, gold dragets, truffles and Marzipan Cherries. It is topped with a tiny glass bowl of Grand Passion Caviar, an exclusive dessert caviar, made of salt-free American Golden caviar, known for its sparkling golden color. It's sweetened and infused with fresh passion fruit, orange and Armagnac. The sundae is served in a baccarat Harcourt crystal goblet with an 18K gold spoon to partake in the indulgence -served with a petite mother of pearl spoon and topped with a gilded sugar flower by Ron Ben-Israel."

Costs $1,000

Look up serendipity 3.
They have a sundae for $23000. Stephen Colbert ate one on his $1000+ dessert segment on the Colbert Report a while back. It even comes with a gold spoon inlaid with diamonds, which you get to keep.

The funny thing is that icecream is real. I think it was a Discovery channel from a Food Paradise episode called Ice cream Paradice...

Look up serendipity 3.
They have a sundae for $23000. Stephen Colbert ate one on his $1000+ dessert segment on the Colbert Report a while back. It even comes with a gold spoon inlaid with diamonds, which you get to keep.

Yes I've seen this sundae on TV. It's made with some super rare stuff and all set with gold and dimonds and even has gold flakes in the ice cream.

very fancy, but what a waste of money. yea it would be good to treat yourself to stuff like that if you won the lottery or w/e, but surely giving $1000 to charity is better?

very fancy, but what a waste of money. yea it would be good to treat yourself to stuff like that if you won the lottery or w/e, but surely giving $1000 to charity is better?

well said dude i agree giving to charities would be a better use than spending it on lavish ice cream.

if i ate that i'd spit all the gold out to sell and sift through my poop for more! lol

ya um poor...

DSCF1851.JPG

Now I have a half gallon of ice cream, and have $996.01 left over to spend on a new rig. :D

Back
Top Bottom