Whats your job??

I'm Christian, and I make 20 bucks a month cleaning out the gardens/watering the gardens/shredding crap at my mom's work lol. Detassling this summer though.
Oh god i used to do detassling it was a bitch, it was way to hot for me, and the worst part was, is where we worked pot grew wild in the woods and everyone would pick it and on the way back the bus smelled so bad it got me so sick...im glad im old enough to have a good paying easy job lol

im back from uni for the summer and have so far only done some temp work at a hotel. i might have a job lined up in a factory though. sounds rubbish, but i need money :)

oh yes. needs to be done.
bad points: 7am start, at a crappy factory, 5 days a week i think (i wanted part time, but not sure if i can negotiate).
good points: £6/hr, weekends off, and finish at 3pm.

cheers :)
im just hoping the recession will pass whilst im at uni (if i pass this year that is).

My name is Luke and i have 2 jobs and im also doing a PC Technicians course part time.My first job is as a Telemarketer/System Admin for a local office ($8 an hour) and then i run my own business which i make about $50 - $500 a month.

Im currently saving for a car :D

im just hoping the recession will pass whilst im at uni (if i pass this year that is).

True that :(

what ya studying?
yeah me 2 its hard getting a job right now for sure.

computer games programming. ive actually failed the first year already :(
to pass, the biggest thing i need to do is make a simple game / app in C, but im a total noob. i just need to start from the basics :( ... some how.

Back
Top Bottom