Ahhh The Pain

tkey912

Baseband Member
hahaha my GTX 260 just died on me. EVGA is going to be closed for the next week due to inventory. So my new video card wont be coming for probably over 2 weeks. I just though i would share my pain with your guys. No computer at home for 2 weeks ahhhh i might die. No on board video on my mobo and my old system was agp so i cant even use my old video card. :(

yea it sucks i just got this setup like 2 weeks ago. :( and i just had got my cpu overclocked to 3.6 stable so this sucks. Now i have to wait to play with it some more.

Mobos arent cheap does it still have a warranty on it man?

yea it sucks i just got this setup like 2 weeks ago. :( and i just had got my cpu overclocked to 3.6 stable so this sucks. Now i have to wait to play with it some more.

Mobos arent cheap does it still have a warranty on it man?

Yeah, my CD is the one that fried.
My media rig is hooked up to the family TV so I can't use it.
At least my new CPU is supposed to come in any day now so I will have a working 955 rig :D

Naw its an old ASUS P5LD2-VM was expensive when I got it but worthless now.
Im just gonna get a new one if I feel it isnt time to just retire this PC.

well thats cool that you got a new system. Im gonna be pickin up the q9550 cpu in the near future. Decided that it is already time to get a new one went with the e7400 but should have gone with a quad core so im moving up.

Back
Top Bottom