World of Warcraft help?

Ah. I was just wondering is all. Like, IDK why, but on my trial account, I played WoW all day but I had to go to sleep, so I logged off. The next morning, I could never logg in again. IDK if it's because I accidentally forgot my password and used one I remembered but isn't the right one, or if it was a downed server, or what. It's just kinda confusing because out of those 14 days, I was only able to play 1 day. It kinda bugged me for a while, but I guss my internet connection IS getting kinda messed up... My dad was thinking of switching our DSL connection to Comcast. If I get a more recent connection, would I have better luck? Actually, my internet problems go like this:

My DSL connection has a changing IP adress. Therefor, I can't seem to get network updates on my PSP or PS3. And at times, my internet browzer says "This page cannot be displayed" Though I am not entirely sure if this is the website with problems or my connection beginning to fail for some reason or what. I still wonder if these re0ccuring problems are the cause of me not being able to logg back in. My account already expired anyway though. It's been WAAAAY more than 14 days since I played it. I was just worried if this might happen again. I think I'm gonna wait until my dad gets faster internet connection and decides to give me my own computer (I am using my dad's) before I start getting myself some time cards...

Anyways, when I started out, I was a Night Elf (I just LOVE their huge eyebrows and ears) I explored Teldrassil and managed to make a lot of people LOL and I even enjoyed killing myself. I really like it when you turn into a whisp and zip from left to right. It was fun. And also I took on a few poison spiders. This game is truely facinating. But now that I am going to have a real account, I want to take into more cautious actions. You know that guy from Warcraft III that summones buildings for the Undead? (I forget what they are called) Well anyway, I was thinking of having an undead female warlock or whatever to sort of resemble those units from WCIII. Also, I am considering a Night Elf warrior. IDK, I guss I will eventually have both anyway...

I just wish I could compare / contrast the typicall in-game model of such characters. I searched several youtube videos hoping to find one posted of an undead fighting so-and-so, and another of a Night Elf fighting so-and-so. Once, though, I was wondering in Teldrassil and found this warrior with AWESOME armor and everything and I tipe in my text box "Woooow" He ignored me but someone else tagged along with him and he was all telling me to kneel. I looke at my keyboared and I am all "What? I can't..." He repeats "KNEEL!!!!" and I am all "HOW??" Then he told me "/ then kneel" At that moment, I pondered. After I left, I tryed it "/kneel" My character kneeled! I also remember seeing some people dancing. /dance, /spit, there were all these commands! I was amazed at what I had discovered. WoW really gives a lot of a reality enviornment with these commands. It was sooo cool! :D

Lots have happened in one day when I played WoW. I can't wait till I get my real account. Thanks, guys.

Well servers have been down all day and it's shitty. But the demo is misleading. You can't use general chat and whatnot which is what I hate. But wow is just an overall fun game.

Well servers have been down all day and it's shitty. But the demo is misleading. You can't use general chat and whatnot which is what I hate. But wow is just an overall fun game.

Best thing they ever did. Too many gold/account sellers (bots) spamming until they got banned.

Oooooh. Maybe THAT'S why I couldn't log back in?

Anyways, I can finally walk after my stupid foot surgery I'm nolonger on cruches (Can't spell) so I'll be eventually getting a job... Unless school starts earlyer this year and there's not enough time or anything.... Well, the thing is... I'll be soon paying for my soon-to-be WoW account since my dad hates videogames :p

Nice point about the spammers with trial account. I forgot about that. My dad hates videogames so I have my mom pay since he doesn't check credit card bill haha

its been that way for about a year now haha, he hasn't noticed and/or said anything. But ya haha....

Back
Top Bottom