New Build Of A PC

OK.
What is it that you are looking for?
The case?
Or the whole rig.

OK I'm sorry if I came off kinda rude in a previous post.
I want to help you, but I really don't like it when I help people waste money.
I think you are still just looking for a computer for basic web use, not really any gaming, etc. You keep talking about you uncle's rig and how you want to beat it. I'd like to help you with this, but everything you have posted seems to be overkill. If you care that much about beating your uncle's get his specs and post them here, and I will try to help you do this without spending so much money on it.

Here is a link to the case.
http://www.sundialmicro.com/Lian-Li-Computer-Case-pcv1200b-plus-ii_1926_899.html
$215 is a lot. We can help you pick out a cool looking case for much cheaper.

Perhaps this one might be better suited for you.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156062
$60 after MIR is an awesome deal for it.

I will attempt to do this again.
Price range?
ATI or nvidia?
I remember you wanted AMD. Good move
How much power exactly are you going for?
How many cores do you want? 2? 3? 4?
Anything else?

OK.
What is it that you are looking for?
The case?
Or the whole rig.

OK I'm sorry if I came off kinda rude in a previous post.
I want to help you, but I really don't like it when I help people waste money.
I think you are still just looking for a computer for basic web use, not really any gaming, etc. You keep talking about you uncle's rig and how you want to beat it. I'd like to help you with this, but everything you have posted seems to be overkill. If you care that much about beating your uncle's get his specs and post them here, and I will try to help you do this without spending so much money on it.

Here is a link to the case.
http://www.sundialmicro.com/Lian-Li-Computer-Case-pcv1200b-plus-ii_1926_899.html
$215 is a lot. We can help you pick out a cool looking case for much cheaper.

Perhaps this one might be better suited for you.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156062
$60 after MIR is an awesome deal for it.

I will attempt to do this again.
Price range?
ATI or nvidia?
I remember you wanted AMD. Good move
How much power exactly are you going for?
How many cores do you want? 2? 3? 4?
Anything else?

Its All Good I Feel Where You Were Comming From On Me Waitsting My Money I Understand But Check It Out You Tell me If You Like This Rig Aight Its Goin To Be 2700 ouch but its all good im getting it from Cyberpower.inc

1st.ok the case is a nzxt beta gaming tower mid size.
2nd.a neon light upgrade which will be green in side will be red kind of trippy but its me.
3rd.2 extra fan's with led's
4.750 watt apevia warlock series
5.amd phenom II x3 710 triple core cpu w/hypertransport technology
6.ultra chilltec thermo electric cpu cooler
7. MSI K9A2 CF-F AMD 790X CrossFire Chipset DDR2/1066 Dual 16X PCIE SATA RAID MB w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio
8.8gigs of ram kingston hyperx
9.ati radeon hd 4870 pci e 16x 1gb ddr5 video card
10.NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS TurboCache supporting 256MB PCI-E (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA) 2nd vid card for extra monitors which i will be using powered by NVDIA
11. 1tb Hard Drive 7200 rpm 2nd Hard Drive 250gig
12.2 hard drive's cooling fan Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System
13.Optical Drive LG GGC-H20L BLU-RAY/HD-DVD Reader / DVD±R/±RW Write
14.Sound Card Creative Labs SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio 24-BIT PCI Sound Card
15. 600 Watt Speacker System
16.Thermal Display Fold Out
17.Media Reader
18.Microsoft Ultimate 64 bit

Let Me No What Chall Think Im Ordering It 2mrw

O Yea This Will Really Bust My Uncle's Computer Like Crazy

2700 on an I7 build? I'd hit that I7 965.
Seriously, i'm only putting down 1800 on maxing out my S775. You're way overboard on prices and performance.

1st.ok the case is a nzxt beta gaming tower mid size.
2nd.a neon light upgrade which will be green in side will be red kind of trippy but its me.
3rd.2 extra fan's with led's Probably not necessary. How much fans does case come with?
4.750 watt apevia warlock series
5.amd phenom II x3 710 triple core cpu w/hypertransport technology For $2700 you're only getting that!?!? Overpriced
6.ultra chilltec thermo electric cpu cooler Could probably go with stock cooler unless overclocking.
7. MSI K9A2 CF-F AMD 790X CrossFire Chipset DDR2/1066 Dual 16X PCIE SATA RAID MB w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio
8.8gigs of ram kingston hyperx Only need four unless editing videos and photos a whole lot
9.ati radeon hd 4870 pci e 16x 1gb ddr5 video card For $2700, rip OFF
10.NVIDIA GeForce 7200 GS TurboCache supporting 256MB PCI-E (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA) 2nd vid card for extra monitors which i will be using powered by NVDIA
11. 1tb Hard Drive 7200 rpm 2nd Hard Drive 250gig Why you need so much memory?
12.2 hard drive's cooling fan Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System Once again PROBABLY not needed
13.Optical Drive LG GGC-H20L BLU-RAY/HD-DVD Reader / DVD±R/±RW Write
14.Sound Card Creative Labs SB X-Fi Xtreme Audio 24-BIT PCI Sound Card Can't you use onboard sound? Do you mix music and edit music a lot?
15. 600 Watt Speacker System
16.Thermal Display Fold Out ??
17.Media Reader
18.Microsoft Ultimate 64 bit What do you need Ultimate for?

Let Me No What Chall Think Im Ordering It 2mrw

O Yea This Will Really Bust My Uncle's Computer Like Crazy

PLEASE DON'T ORDER THIS

I can help you build a 955 rig for about $1200 and this thing would destroy the one you posted.

The one you listed IMO is worth maybe $900-1000.

Jeez again with your uncle's computer.
Post his specs. I am starting to get interested, as I doubt it is nearly as good as you think it is.

gambino...just take a few weeks to research building a computer...theres all the tools at your disposal to learn (the internet, us, youtube, guides, etc)

its not as hard as it sounds, its fun, and will save you a ton of money

Back
Top Bottom