Random Chit Chat

00000057.png

USPS tracking is a disgusting joke. Yes, I know it just shipped. No, they usually don't update anything besides that. By the time the site updates, I would have discovered the package at my door two days after the package had been initially delivered. I know this isn't a full fledged tracking service, but give me a break here.

USPS tracking is a disgusting joke. Yes, I know it just shipped. No, they usually don't update anything besides that. By the time the site updates, I would have discovered the package at my door two days after the package had been initially delivered. I know this isn't a full fledged tracking service, but give me a break here.

I just had a longboard shipped to me via USPS Priority and there were no tracking updates other than they've been notified.

So this really hot girl sent me a message on facebook. She looks to be about 19-21... Message just said, "Very good looking pictures..." Or something like that. I took it as a compliment, lol. Sent a message back saying, "Thanks... Do I know you? lol" she said, "not yet, but you have a chance to. lol"
Can't figure out if its real, or some kid in town playing a joke, or someone else playing a joke, or something else... She has all her profile info secret, except pictures. Which there are only 7, and they were added 3 months ago, so not new to facebook, but only 2 friends... I'm confused.... lol

Haha. You be say "damnnnnn gurlll...Let me smash that."
Some line my brother uses now because he saw two 6 year olds holding hands. He has one perverted mind.

In news related to hot women. We have some ice cream trucks that come around the jobsite I'm working at now...and one the drivers of them is very cute xD. Bought some ice cream today to get a closer look. Foreign girl - Most likely German.

8 more days till SFIV, and I dont have anybody I know to fight with except neodude112320 (only if he buys it), other than that, it would all be random matches.... Yay?

Getting a new 42" plasma from Samsung. The one I have that's under warranty has a very strong red hue on the right side and it's been three weeks and I've been on the phone with them every other day trying to get it repaired/returned. Their customer service is a joke. It seems that as soon as I mentioned the word "lawyer" they sent me right to the assistant director of customer service/relations or something-er-other. 1-2 weeks it should be here. New 2009 model. Hope I never have to deal with this again.

In other news, I go under the knife tomorrow to have my surgery done (if any of you remember my thread on that). Prayers would be appreciated! :)

00000057.png

Yep, just like Canada Post. I signed up for email updates on tracking for a shipment I was waiting to receive once.

The only email I ever got was one saying it was delivered, to me, 4 days after I picked it up. Can't beat tracking like that!

Oh well. Can't wait to get my passport renewed tomorrow at the Post Office. I'm sure it'll be an enjoyable experience.

So this really hot girl sent me a message on facebook. She looks to be about 19-21... Message just said, "Very good looking pictures..." Or something like that. I took it as a compliment, lol. Sent a message back saying, "Thanks... Do I know you? lol" she said, "not yet, but you have a chance to. lol"
Can't figure out if its real, or some kid in town playing a joke, or someone else playing a joke, or something else... She has all her profile info secret, except pictures. Which there are only 7, and they were added 3 months ago, so not new to facebook, but only 2 friends... I'm confused.... lol

I would say that "she" is 5 foot tall, bald and has a big set of hairy nuts.

Back
Top Bottom