Can i mount a case fan on...

thatguy512

Baseband Member
Can i mount a case fan on my Hp Pavilion a6700f computer?
I'm really really new to computer case fans so all information is appreciated.

you should be able to but we need more info. Do you know what case you have and if you can take a picture of it and post it.

195078.jpg

hp-a67xx-back.jpg

Technically.. You could mount a fan anywhere. It just depends on how much modding you want to do.

why do you need too? If the computer is stock, just leave it. Specially if you have no idea.

why do you need too? If the computer is stock, just leave it. Specially if you have no idea.

Extra cooling is never a bad thing. The thing is that most HP cases only have a spot for an exhaust fan, many of which already come with one.

I would recommend one in the front bottom. Try taking the plastic bezel off and seeing if there's anywhere to mount one.

I would say the side is generally the best place to put the second one.

Is that mobo upside down?!

I've never seen that before.

LOL or is the computer just upside down in that picture?

I would say the side is generally the best place to put the second one.

Is that mobo upside down?!

I've never seen that before.

LOL or is the computer just upside down in that picture?
Lol the motherboard is not upside down and i to have never seen a motherboard like that until i bought this computer lol.

the computer isn't stock cuz i have a 9800 gt graphic card and it tends to warm up my computer while i'm gaming .(it doesn't hurt to have extra cooling unless ur computer case is made out of fans :p.)

Lol the motherboard is not upside down and i to have never seen a motherboard like that until i bought this computer lol.

the computer isn't stock cuz i have a 9800 gt graphic card and it tends to warm up my computer while i'm gaming .(it doesn't hurt to have extra cooling unless ur computer case is made out of fans :p.)

Well.. Here on computerforums.org unless the computer is a completely built yourself (bought parts separately etc.) then it is considered a stock.

Since it's the GPU that is getting hot
I would suggest a side fan towards the back of the case.:)

Well.. Here on computerforums.org unless the computer is a completely built yourself (bought parts separately etc.) then it is considered a stock.

Since it's the GPU that is getting hot
I would suggest a side fan towards the back of the case.:)

well thanks but can you answer if i can add a case fan to this computer with minimum modding

Back
Top Bottom