laptop fan not working

OK guys one more time with gusto.
If you lay a laptop on a bed or the arm of a cloth chair or couch or in your lap, you are blocking the fan vents. Sit your laptop on something as simple as a cookie sheet and it will be able to breathe. 2 dollars at dollar general.
Jeeze...
And 135degs F is way too hot for a laptop.

when i had my laptop and i would lay it on somethingi would put a book on either side of it so the fan vents were clear and that allowed pretty nice airflow.

135 degrees is WAY TOO HOT. You need to send it in for replacement. Anyone who would let a problem like that pass is ignorant.

my cpu which is a quad core gets up to 60c. Ive seen my old gpu get too 70c now that was insane. Computer crashed right after that

It's 135 Farenheit. Only around 57celsius. It's not too hot. It's warm, but not anything that will damage it.

But the thing is that the fan won't even come on until it reaches 135 degrees. It could easily get much hotter than that.

I'd contact the manufacturer on this one. No matter what, the bottom of the laptop will be hot, so I still recommend a cooling pad.

Back
Top Bottom