My apologies

The reason it annoys a lot of the longer standing members or at least myself is that we have seen many people over the years come on and post 100 - 200 posts per day for a while then something happens...there is probably not more than one or two active or unbanned long standing members here that started off like that. Most of them either get bored and never come back once they reach that 1000 post milestone or they just seem to lose the plot after a while and end up abusing someone and getting banned.

Oh Lowndsey. I see.
I plan to stay here, but I'm sure they all said that.
So you think i should quit posting so much, even if I am trying to help someone out or contribute to a conversation?

I don't think you are doing yourself any favours to apologize for posting too much then proceed to make 130 odd posts in the next 12 hours.

Well All the members so far had said it was OK to post a lot, just keep it relevant, so that's what I've been trying to do.

Dude post as much as you want.

Don't spam and don't be stupid you will fit right in end of story.

"Posting to much" What bs.

Not necessarily quit just for the sake of posting less but i think one of the good things about this place is that there are usually not many threads that read like an AIM or MSN convo. Too many threads are heading that way for my liking. That's one thing the mods have tried to keep even long before I was a mod.

Oh Lowndsey. I see.
I plan to stay here, but I'm sure they all said that.
So you think i should quit posting so much, even if I am trying to help someone out or contribute to a conversation?

May I ask how old you are?

Dude post as much as you want.

Don't spam and don't be stupid you will fit right in end of story.

"Posting to much" What bs.

I agree but I have never yet seen anyone post 200 posts a day without any of them being able to be considered spam

I agree but I have never yet seen anyone post 200 posts a day without any of them being able to be considered spam

Thats very true.

All things considered, he was caught, smacked, apologized, and has learned.

He will still post like this crazy self im sure, but they will be educated posts if anything I bet.

So I am spam? :(

What exactly do y'all mean by spam?
Do you actually mean like being off topic or something like that?

Spam in blogs (also called simply blog spam or comment spam) is a form of spamdexing. It is done by automatically posting random comments or promoting commercial services to blogs, wikis, guestbooks, or other publicly accessible online discussion boards.

I see how I am being off topic in a lot of cases, but that ^ doesn't seem like anything I have ever made any attempt at.

Please, feel free to let me know how I have done this in any way, or really anything else I need to work on.

Back
Top Bottom