My apologies

I don't think an apology thread was really needed. I didn't really notice you posting that much and even if you did, just correct your mistake by slowly cutting back on posts and concentrate on quality instead. :)

I don't think an apology thread was really needed.

I'll be frank when I say I hate these threads. They're almost as bad as the "I'm leaving and never coming back!" topics that seem to pop up once or twice a year around here.

well it just turned a month since you joined and 903 is alot,its actually very high, but as long as its not spam its all good :)

Dude, screw half the people in here that you're apologizing to. Post all you want, just make sure it's not spam. I don't see any rule that says we can only post a certain amount everyday.

A lot of it was exactly that.

I smell jealousy :rolleyes:

I don't think so.

They can shove it. I'll post as much as I want. I help people out here. Doesn't matter if it takes 10 posts or 100. As long as I get my job done, I'm happy.

Yeah, but all your posts are quality posts, his weren't.

^ Well then I guess I'm sorry for apologizing...

What was the point of that post?

Listen, bro... all that the more senior members ask of you is to think your posts through. Don't post for the sake of posting, we have already had a number of members like that. Bob and Dark Night come to mind. They are all on permanent vacation.

In the first year or two of your stay here, you want people to be happy with you. After you gain seniority and rep, nobody really cares what you do. That's how certain members get away with the stuff that they do.

Calm down, think things through, make quality posts and get rep. That way, later on you will be able to do whatever you want.

If you continue on spam posting like you have been doing, even after apologizing for it, it will lead you nowhere. I'm sure most of the staff will agree with me.

I noticed you were posting a lot, but I didn't say anything because it didn't bother me.

I don't think you are doing yourself any favours to apologize for posting too much then proceed to make 130 odd posts in the next 12 hours.

I think its because of this.
posts.png

At one point I posted more then that... no big deal.

This thread is retarded lol. foothead, don't worry about your posts bro. If they sucked anywhere as much as you think they do, you'd more than likely have bad rep. Nowhere in the CF rules does it state that being an active member of the forum is a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom