Whats your job??

Hello, my name is Robert. I run my own computer repair business. I bill 75.00/hr so I'm doing ok. I live and work in Tucson, AZ and love to play WOW when I get time. I'm looking forward to the release of Diablo III...what can I say, I'm a Blizzard fan.

Name's Dan

I have two part time jobs in addition to going to school as a software engineer.

First job is on campus (even during the summer) I make $9 an hour fixing the laptops our school issues to students. This covers everything from reinstalling windows to changing the motherboard.

Second job I've had for 3 years working in the service department of a Wisconsin-based computer chain. The pay is pretty low at $7.50 an hour but being able to take advantage of Intel's Retail Edge makes up for it.

Other than that, I do a few side jobs when the opportunity arises. I've taken to recovering data off of people's formatted hard drives. I charge $150 for that (which is a steal compared to the $300+ my off-campus job charges).

Name's Will

I currently don't have a job, but mine does start next Wednesday. I am working for them as their Production Manager. This means that I get to lug a crap load of stuff around and set it up.

It doesn't pay that much only 2300 for six weeks but I have to pay for food, rent, and alcohol for that time period too so I might not have that much at the end of the summer.

Name's Will

I currently don't have a job, but mine does start next Wednesday. I am working for them as their Production Manager. This means that I get to lug a crap load of stuff around and set it up.

It doesn't pay that much only 2300 for six weeks but I have to pay for food, rent, and alcohol for that time period too so I might not have that much at the end of the summer.

Another dude that lives in new york.. Daaaaaymn..

I'm a student.
I don't get payed anything :(
Although I will probably start mowing lawns so I can save up for stuff I want and things like that.

And whats so bad about NY?

I think that daaaaym was the kind of daaaaym you say when you see something awesome.
I think he was thrilled by the fact so many users on here live in New York?
I went to New York, it's pretty cool there, although I do not want to drive there!

I'm Christian, and I make 20 bucks a month cleaning out the gardens/watering the gardens/shredding crap at my mom's work lol. Detassling this summer though.

Back
Top Bottom