Could someone help me out here?

Le 3eme oeil

In Runtime
I have this sandisk sddr-95 which almost always worked fine for me, but it had recently stopped working. When i plug it in the light on it becomes green but nothing pops up on the screen. I go into my computer then find it as drive f:. When i put in a disk the light starts to flicker like it is loading but then nothing happens, the pictures dont pop up as usual. I go into drive f: to see if i can manually open the folders but it simply says the disk has not been formatted. This is in fact a new disk, but it does that for all my disks now, new or old. I dont want to format the disk because that will erase all the pictures i already have.

If i put in one of the old disks and format it, will that then allow all the other disks to work too?

Thanks for your help.

Have you tried a different computer or one with a different OS?
If you can, get your info off then reformat, then put the data back on it.
Thats what I do.

Have you tried a different computer or one with a different OS?
If you can, get your info off then reformat, then put the data back on it.
Thats what I do.

Will that correct the problem for only that disk, because i have some old ones i dont really need the pictures for.

I tried that and it was the same.

Sounds like your Sddr-95 is dead.
Have you tried using it in another computer?
What operating system are you using?
I take it your not using win98, otherwise I would suggest installing the 98 drivers again.

Sounds like your Sddr-95 is dead.
Have you tried using it in another computer?
What operating system are you using?
I take it your not using win98, otherwise I would suggest installing the 98 drivers again.

I'm using xp right now. I'll try using ubuntu maybe that will work...

wut? you know Ubuntu is based on Debian... and a lot of the driver stuff is based around the Linux Kernel, which is what makes a linux distro.. a linux distro

Back
Top Bottom