best os for gaming

notsure1

Beta member
as the title says what is the best OS for gaming?
im putting together a computer so i need a new OS. if it helps it is going to have 4gb of ram

I would proably say

a mac computer because it has almost as much games as a windows but doesn't lag as much.

I would proably say

a mac computer because it has almost as much games as a windows but doesn't lag as much.

I don't think it is the OS that causes the lagging as much as the components do. I would go with Vista 64bit as the best. If you are planning on building a computer or putting a new OS onto an existing computer you can get deals right now on Newegg which for 10 dollars more on Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit you can get a free upgrade coupon to Windows 7 when it is released. So basically you are getting Windows 7 for only 10 dollars.

It is also good for those who have vista now because you can basically get Windows 7 for only 109.99. :D But you will have to do a clean install of vista now which might not be very good for some people. You can also get 50% off of a windows 7 upgrade if you pre purchase it now.

I would go with AR and stick it out until Windows 7 comes out, as it will be much better than Vista is now. 64-bit of course.

id say windows ME, but if your not feeling it, then with 4gb of ram you might aswell go with vista :)

Back
Top Bottom