New Build and Questions

Open box is fine.
That looks like a good board.
Just don't plan on getting all the accessories.
You might and probably will get something but don't plan on it.

Yea, the main thing with an open box motherboard is that it may not contain any accessories such as cables, brackets, manuals, etc.

I may spring for the evga, not sure, I will see when the time comes. I'm fine with most accessories not being included, as I have most already needed. Does this include the io panel not being included?

^ and also the I/O plate as well. These can be bought just like anything else from the board manufactures website and probably a few other places as well.

There is also a chance that the board comes with all of these things too and IMO for the money that you save it is well worth the chance of not getting the extras.

***Edit*** You posted before I could. The I/O panel Might not be included but it also might be it all depends on what was with the board when it was returned. The original packaging may have been damaged during shipping which also constitutes the board as being open box as well as many other things. There is no guarantee what will come with the board it is basically a crap shoot. The only guarantee you get is that the board is fully functional and if it is not you are entitled to return the board for a refund only since they usually only have a limited supply of open box items***/Edit***

Back
Top Bottom